Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Radical Review Wednesday: Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce (Blogmania Sponsor!!)

Today is the last Blogmania sponsor spotlight! As I mentioned yesterday, it is Country bob's all Purpose Sauce.

Tonight, I deiced to make Cheesy BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. It seemed like a very good way to showcase the sauce. And it sure did. Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce is sweet with a touch of tang. It's just plain delicious!!! It is great as a dipping sauce, as a BBQ sauce or as just a way to add moisture and flavor.

(I tried to take a picture of mine, but it looked horrible!)

When you enter my Blgomania giveaway, you'll win a Country bob's gift package, which includes a bottle of all purpose sauce, a bottle of SPICY all purpose sauce (it has a nice kick!), barbecue sauce, and seasoning salt. Let me tell you - this seasoning salt is good!!! It is it spicy and flavorful. You'll also get a Country Cob's cookbook, filled with delicious and unique recipes.

The ONLY way to win this and all of the other prizes is to enter my BLOGMAINA giveaway, Sept. 15th and 16th!  The excitement is building!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment