Thursday, November 11, 2010

Radical Review Wednesday:Taylor Freezer-Refrigerator Thermometer


 I always wondered just how accurate my refrigerator and freezer temperature was. With the Taylor freezer-refrigerator thermometer, I don't have to guess anymore!



The thermometer has an easy to read face. The temperature range 20 F. to 70 F with safe temperature zone indicators. I was happy to see that my refrigerator and freezer were both in the safe zone. It also comes with a safety cap and protective storage sleeve with cooking temperature chart.
It comes with a hook to hang it, but no instructions on ho to attach the hook to the thermometer. I just wrapped it round the thermometer itself and hung if from my shelf. In the freezer, I just put it it one of the buckets in the door.
Find more fridge accessories and info at refrigerator select

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

0 comments:

Post a Comment