Monday, May 13, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 5/13/13


So last week I didn't plan my menu until Monday morning - this week I planned it Friday night! Had to get the idea in my head out! LOL We are heading into J.'s busy time at school, so more crock pot and freezer leftover meals are on the horizon.

Hope everyone had a good mother's day!

Monday:  Chicken Pot Pie, using potato soup as a base! (idea by my friend Lu)

Tuesday: Chicken Giardino (did not get to last week)

 Wednesday:  leftovers - J has night school

Thursday: leftovers - J has a concert

Friday: homemade pizza (yup still haven't made it!)

Saturday: pulled pork in the crock pot, served on  Soft Pretzel Buns

Sunday:  leftovers

Dessert of the week: I made cake balls for Mother's Day, and we have TONS leftover!!


Find more menus at Org Junkie :)



1 comment:

  1. I just decided that I need to make a menu plan for the week! I love this idea. Thanks for sharing (and you have made me hungry for chicken pot pies). :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete