Monday, August 19, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 8/19/13


Well, all of our summer vacations are over! It was such a crazy summer... Walt Disney World, Sesame Place, Colorado and Disneyland! Whoo. No more vacation until December... we have 2 planned then! We pretty much depleted our freezer before our last vacation, so I will be spending the next few weeks freezing up leftovers to help us with our upcoming busy months. Are September and October crazy busy for anyone else?

I also became inspired after reading How to Clean a Cast Iron Skillet by A Spicy Perspective, so I brought out my grandma's cast iron skillet that I have had for years but never used :( So if you have any great recipes that use a cast iron skillet please LMK! (It is a smaller one - 8.5 inches it says)

Monday: Crunchy Pork Chops

Tuesday: Skillet Lasagne 

 Wednesday:  leftovers

Thursday:  BBQ Chicken Crescents

Friday: homemade pizza

Saturday and Sunday: We are going out to dinner with friends Friday or Saturday, so it will be that, leftovers from that dinner or fend for yourself!

Dessert of the Week: I made Creamsicle cake mix cookies for lunch at the in-laws today, but I left them at home, so we will eat those this week.

I am also planning on using some of my frozen watermelon and making Watermelon Frostys (Frosties?)

More menus at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment