Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday night....

Well, here we are.. another Sunday night! I had a nice weekend - the weather was FINALLY warmer and sunny out so Jeff and I ran some errands, did some shopping... spent some time outside. Can't wait until the parks are open for the season - the ones Patterson is keeping open, anyway *rolleyes*

But this is a worse than usual night - tomorrow I get my annual review at work. I hate them so much -even at my old job that I liked and was good at and when I had an AMAZING boss I hated them. Now that I hate my job, dislike my bosses and am planning on leaving.. . IDK how I am going to get through it. It really sucks because reviews were supposed to be done in January so I thought I was free. And I was planning on having quit by now so it was not worried. Now I get to freak out all day- and then go to the dentist afterward :\

Hope you all had a good weekend!

And a remember - Smart and Trendy Moms' spring giveaway is under way! They have tons of good itemsup for grabs! Check it out: STM's Spring Giveaway Event!

0 comments:

Post a Comment