Thursday, July 15, 2010

Radical Review Wednesday: Jamba Juice All Natural Smoothie Kits

Ohhhh Jamba Juice, how I heart thee. When I worked in NYC, as a special treat, I'd stop by the Jamba Juice on the way to work. Delicious. Sadly, there are none near where I live or work now. :( Thankfully, Jamba is now available in your grocer's freezer!

They say: Jamba All Natural Smoothies contain real fruit, non-fat yogurt, and an antioxidant boost with 100% of your Daily Value of Vitamin C. Each serving is fat-free, provides one full serving of fruit, and contains 0mg cholesterol and 120 calories or less when prepared as directed. Each package makes two, eight-ounce servings.

Jamba All Natural Smoothies are very easy and quick to make. Simply add apple juice, blend for less than 60 seconds, and enjoy a delicious, made-at-home Razzmatazz®, Mango-a-go-go® or Strawberries Wild® smoothie.



I say:  Yum yum!! I used "Lite" apple juice, and these smoothies are only 2 WW points per serving plus one serving of fruit. The Razzmatazz and Mango-a-go-go were really good but the Strawberries Wild was delicious!! After my blender leaked apple juice all over the kitchen and me (come on, we all knew that SOME kind of tragedy would come from this!) I realized that letting them sit out for a minute helps them blend better.

For a quick, healthy, yummy treat, I recommend these Jamba Juice Smoothies! For more information and to see which stores carry them, go to http://www.athomesmoothies.com/

(yes I know it's thursday :P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment