Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sweet Sundays!

So J and I are going to WDW in October. I cannot wait!! We are also seeing the new Harry Potter land at Universal... I might be even MORE excited about seeing that LOL The main reason we are going to WDW is for the Food and Wine Festival. If you've never been to WDW during Food and Wine... you MUST! Not only can you sample food and drinks from around the world - literally! but they also have seminars and special hard ticket events. There are demos and celebrity chefs. And, of course, there is the "eat to the beat" concert series.

(photo from http://www.disneyfoodblog.com)


Jeff and I decided to try one of the hard ticket events this year. It honestly wasn't that hard to decide which one... Who wouldn't want desert for breakfast?? Here is the description: Enjoy champagne and a light brunch before indulging in three signature desserts prepared right in front of your eyes by a highly-acclaimed pasty chef or baker. Sounds delicious! And from what I seen from past years... they taste and look delicious too!!

So I got up before  7 a.m. to tag team call to get a reservation, was on the phone 25 minutes... but got the reservation!! Yum, I cannot wait! Now to stay awake at work lol

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful! I am going for the first time in less than three weeks and I can't wait to see Harry Potter Land as well. We didn't even buy tickets for any of the water events because we won't have time to visit. I keep telling my hubby I am going to embarass him as I will be wearing the Mickey ears. He's not impressed!

    ReplyDelete