Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection Review




I am a huge Glade fan! They make yummy fragrances for great prices - and they always have coupons available!! I have only used their candles, so I was so excited to get to try the oil diffuser and fragrance mist from the Glade Expressions Collection! Yes, I am that excited!!

The Glade Expressions® Collection is inspired by art and designed to be left out on display. These authentic, easy-to-use home fragrance products release scents that open up note by note, filling your home with lightly layered fragrances and inviting life in. The breakthrough line includes two unique, refillable products:

The Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser releases authentic and exotic fragrances without having to plug it in or find batteries. The trendy holder matches décor perfectly - and is also refillable - making it an effective, stylish option for layering true-to-life fragrances in all of your living spaces.

Glade oil diffuser... looks like art!


I chose the Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice scent  for the oil diffuser and put it in E.'s room. We keep the door shut, so his room can get a little stale and stinky! I am so impressed by the way the smell has lasted for over 2 weeks. The smell itself is wonderful - it smells like fall every time I go in there. I also love how it looks so stylish. I could put this out in my living room, and it would look just like my regular decor. It is also has a spill-free design so I don't have to worry if E gets his little paws on it!

Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist comes in a chic holder that blends with your décor for a burst of fragrance that's always out and available. Simply squeeze to release a long-lasting, light mist of fragrance; then refill the holder with your favorite true-to-life scent.

The label comes off of the fragrance mist bottle so it fits your decor. And yes, those are Glade candles next to it!


I went tropical with the fragrance mist - pineapple and mangosteen. The pineapple scent is right on - it makes me crave pineapples!! This fragrance mist is  also long lasting. I use a lot of fragrance sprays, and I have used a lot with bad scents or that didn't last long. Not with Glade! I also like how it is refillable - less waste and so easy to choose a new scent.

for more information, visit glade.com.


I received coupons from bzzagent to try these products for free. All thoughts and opinions are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment