Monday, April 29, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 4/29/13



It is finally getting to be spring out here! Some days it is even t-shirt weather! We have been spending a lot of time outdoors, going on walks almost every day, and today we even played outside a bit (by playing outside I mean chasing the kiddo from the front yard to the backyard and back again lol). Jeff even mowed the lawn (with his new pretty lawnmower). So I broke out the "spring" MPM banner. So snazzy!!!


Monday:  Jen Hauler's Pizza Casserole

Tuesday: Crock Pot Parmesan Garlic Chicken

 Wednesday:  J. has night school - leftovers

Thursday: The Best Pork Chops You will Ever Taste

Friday:  leftovers

Saturday: leftovers


Sunday:  homemade pizza! (just realized it is Cinco De Mayo! Maybe I will make something Mexican)

Breakfast of the Week: 2 Weeks in a row! I have been wanting to make my own oatmeal (E. L-O-V-E-S it), and I actually looked at the oats in the store last week and wasn't sure what kind to buy. Well, this week I ran across so many recipes for baked oatmeal and instant oatmeal, so I am just going to buy both types and go with it! LOL Some recipes I might try:  Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal, DIY Instant Oatmeal Packs, or /and Overnight Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

Dessert of the week: Never made any of last week's desserts, but I did make cat shaped cookies for the grilled cheese party :)  I need to use up some frosting, so I will probably just make some cupcakes!


Extra of the Week: These Soft Pretzel Buns have been calling my name since I saw them last week. Must make this week!!

Find more menus at Org Junkie :)




1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I want to try those Soft Pretzel BUns, too! I've had them on my list for awhile now! Just saw your menu from Org Junkie! Glad I stopped in. Following you now on Pinterest, too!

    Feel free to stop in at my menu- you can link up there, too!

    susie
    http://www.susieqtpiescafe.com/2013/04/menu-plan-with-easy-dinner-recipes-and.html

    ReplyDelete