Monday, September 9, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 9/9/13


Welcome to a hastily put together meal plan! Yesterday we went bowling for my sister-in-law's birthday, then we hung out at my in law's for awhile, and I was so exhausted that I just could not bring myself to meal plan! This is also our lean week, when the summer checks are done but the first fall check hasn't come in yet! So I am using up leftovers and random items from the freezer.


Monday: Impossibly Easy Chicken Taco Pie

Tuesday: leftovers


 Wednesday:  puff pastry pizza

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: Stove Top BBQ Chicken served over rice

Saturday: I am going to a wedding shower, so dinner will be whatever you can find in the fridge ;)


 Sunday: We are having Jeff's family over for his grandpa's birthday. I'm making Two Timin' Pasta but need to figure out how to make more and make it more like baked ziti lol Served with a salad and garlic bread, maybe a veggie.

Dessert of the Week: Grasshopper brownies - using my last box of Girl Scout cookies! Making for the birthday.


More menus at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment