Thursday, December 30, 2010

BrytonPick Floss Review



They say: Reusable and Portable dental floss for people on-the-go or those who are unable to floss (or hate flossing). Great for people wearing braces or Invisalign. Credit card size carry-pouch included.



I say:  As someone who hates flossing, I was anxious to review this product. It was only okay. My first issue with it was that it was so flimsy that I actually bent one of the metal parts when I took it out of the package. However, it was easy to use, worked well and worked quickly. It fit well between my tight teeth. But I still have a lot of metal fillings, and so I wan't so keen in putting metal in my mouth. If they made a plastic version, I would definately buy it.

This product would be great to pack when you are traveling or if you don't have metal fillings. For more information, visit BrytonPick at http://www.brytonpick.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment