Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 6/18/12


This week: i do not want to cook!!! So it is an uninspiring week. And I ma trying to save msot of my grocery budget for next week. And it is supposed to be in the 90s a few days this week. yuuuuuck!! But we are excited to set up the water table we bought E - he looooved playing in the water on Father's Day, so I can't wait to set him up! This is Jeff's last week of work for a few weeks, so next week should feature some more cooking?

Monday: frozens :(
Tuesday:  leftovers :(
Wednesday:  pasta salad
Thursday: Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
Friday: leftovers

Dessert this week... We still have cookies from Father's Day, so we will be eating those!

Also, I will be making breadcrumbs this week! I have never done it before, so I am excited :D

For more menus, visit orgjunkie.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment