Monday, June 25, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 6/25/12



HAPPY SUMMER! And happy new MPM banner for summer :) This is a no grocery store week, but we are still going to eat some yummy food!!

Monday: leftover Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu (I used breadcrumbs instead of stuffing.... sooooo good1!!)
Tuesday:  Italian Chicken
Wednesday:  I have a later dentist appt, so J. is on his own.
Thursday: Slow cooker mac and cheese, either this recipe or this recipe or one from Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Cookbook. Hopefully I can get Jeff to review whatever recipe I use.
Friday: leftover mac and cheese.

 I usually do not cook on the weekends, but I have some frozen cooked chicken, so I think we will do quesedillas on Saturday night.

Dessert this week... Something pumpkin, I think, with cinnamon cool whip. I will have to find one that is not a dip or pie. If you know of any, please LMK!


For more menus, visit orgjunkie.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment