Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 9/10/12


I have come to realize that on weeks I do not plan on going to the grocery store, I don't want to menu plan. It is difficult to take stock of what you have and plan a meal around that without thinking "If I don't have it, I can just run and get it!" My cabinets are so disorganized, which makes things much more difficult. And we won't mention having to stop what you ae doing every 10 seconds to keep your toddler out of trouble! We also have lots of leftovers of the Fresh mozzarella casserole (though I made it more like baked ziti) from last week, so yesterday and today we are eating that.


Monday: leftovers

Tuesday: leftovers

Wednesday: Barbecue Chicken and Stuffing Casserole

Thursday:  leftovers

Friday: Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken (modified)


 I never made pie last week, so I think after the kid wakes up from his nap and has lunch I'll make one. I settled on some kind of vanilla pumpkin pudding pie.


Saturday, we are celebrating Jeff's grandpa's birthday, so I will be making the famous Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Yes, Oreos have lasted in our house for 2 weeks! Yes I have held off making them until I had an occasion to share them!

For more information or to join the hop, go to I'm an Organizing Junkie.


0 comments:

Post a Comment