Monday, September 24, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 9/24/12






Ugh Blogger changed over to the new interface. It is horrible!!! I was hoping the people who was using it would send some suggestions that Google would take. I am getting a headache with all of this bright white shining at me. There is so much empty space around this small entry box. And all of the posting options are all spread out. What is the point? And when you type in the title, it doesn't drop down previous titles that start the same, so when you are typing monthly or weekly posts (like this!) it is just an added step. So tempting to switch to wordpress.

ANYWAY! Back to the food!!!! That is not what my intro paragraph was going to be, but that is just the way it is.

Monday: leftover lemon crockpot chicken

Tuesday: plain ole boring spaghetti

Wednesday: Parmesan Ranch Crispy Chicken Fingers

Thursday:  Ranch Chicken Enchiladas

Friday: leftovers

Not sure about baking anything this week... we have way too many desserts in this house right now!

For more information or to join the hop, go to I'm an Organizing Junkie.




1 comment:

  1. I'm visiting from Menu Plan Monday. I call plain ole boring spaghetti the glorius meal that my entire family will eat without complaining! :)

    ReplyDelete