Monday, September 3, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 9/3/12




It is September! Not officially fall yet, but I just had to put up the fall MPM banner! I am HOPING to buy a Pumpkin Spice Latte today too! Mmmm.

Here is this week's menu:

Monday: It is Kids Eat Free at Applebees, so we are going there for lunch (using the last of our gift cards). Dinner will be snacks if we are hungry!

Tuesday: Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan (from last week)

Wednesday: Bowtie Chicken from the freezer

Thursday:  leftover chicken parm

Friday: Fresh mozzarella casserole

Looks like it will be an Italian week lol! I am craving some Taco pasta- if hamburger meat is on sale this week Friday's recipe will be changed!!

Dessert this week will be some kind of pie... maybe something with my pumpkin spice pudding mix or maybe chocolate banana pie? I have 6 recipies open that I want to try! Must. Choose. One. Or ask Jeff to decide lol!


For more information or to join the hop, go to I'm an Organizing Junkie.



1 comment: