Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 1/14/13



Monday:   whatever you can grab... Dentist for me :(

Tuesday:  Omaha Steaks Hot Dogs and Taco Potatoes

Wednesday:  Scooter's Spaghetti

Thursday:  Pepperoni Cheese Stick Rollups

Friday:  leftovers

I try not to cook on the weekends, so Saturday and Sunday are leftovers or frozen meals!

Dessert of the WeekYogurt Chocolate Chip Cookies They won't last the week, though, so I am not sure what else I will make!

Find more menus at Org Junkie




1 comment:

  1. I'm just the opposite! Most of the food we have is cooked on the weekend. I try to keep cooking to a minimum. Even though I love to do it, there are so many other things I need to get done.

    I'm checking out the Yogurt Chocolate Chip Cookies, I've never heard of using yogurt in them.

    ReplyDelete