Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Recipe Roundup and Index!

While I am not (and will never be!) a food blogger, I do like to post recipes - if only to help me remember what recipes we liked to eat! And if you are a regular reader of my blog, you will know that I usually have some sort of issues with what I make (one reason why I will never be a food blogger!) and usually end up substituting ingredients, so if you are looking for a real person with real opinions on what she makes, this is the page to go to! Plus, most of these recipes are really easy to make.

Appetizers and Side Dishes:

Homemade Crackers
Oven Fries


Breakfast:

Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins

Main Dishes:

 Baked Chicken Culets
Cheezy Ritzy Chicken
Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore
Easy Cheeseburger Pasta
Easy Lasagne Skillet
Ground Turkey with Potatoes and Peas
Skillet Mac and Cheese
Three Cheese Spaghetti Bake



Desserts:

Butterscotch Blondies
Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
Double Chocolate Toffee Cookies
Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
Lemon Coolers
Oreo Caramel Brownies 
Oreo Cheesecake
Oreo Truffles
Peanut Butter Smores Bars
Pumpkin Chip Cream Pie
Red White and Blue Cupcakes
Rice Krispies Cookies
Quick and Easy Candy


(this roundup was inspired by Org Junkie! This post has tons more recipe indexes!
and eventually I will pretty up this page and add pics!)
(OK I figured out how to make this a page, so while this post won't get updated, the link at the top of my blog will!)



1 comment: