Saturday, May 8, 2010

Quick and Easy Candy

A few nights ago, I felt like making something... except it was 7 p.m.,and I didn't want to get into a big whole baking production.So I searched for "No bake cookie" recipes and  found a lot with oats - which I didn't have. I did find a few that were more like candy, but I didn't have all of the ingredients - so I just made my own, based on what I had and what i wanted to use up lol



No matter what - it was easy and yummy. I took leftover butterscotch chips and leftover chunky peanut butter and melted them slowly in the microwave (30 seconds at 70%, with plenty of stirring). Then I stirred in some frosted flakes and dropped them by chunks on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Try to make them thin. Refrigerate until solid... then eat!!


1 comment: