Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Exhaustion!

My job is usually part time - 5 hours day, 5 days a week. It isn't hard (mostly) but it can be stressful because most of the stuff I have to do has to be done NOW. The girl who works my job the rest of the day (4 hours to make a 9 hour shift) has been out sick this week so I have been working full time the past 3 days.

And let me tell you, I am EXHAUSTED. I used to work in the city and my commute was 1hr 30-45 mins... driving, a train, walking... when I missed the train or they were delayed, it would be later. I would get up at 6 a.m. and get home about 7 p.m. I was also planning a wedding at that time! I had no life and was always so so tired. I am so glad those days are over.

Now my commute is15 minutes. I've been at this job for 6 months now, and it definitely does have it's exhausting days but usually it isn't a horrible problem. But working 3 full days in a row? Exhausting. I'm beat down! Thankfully my co-worker will be back tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment