Saturday, October 17, 2009

Odds and Ends

Today was test day!!!! It was easier than I thought, but the studying definitely helped! I'm very lucky to have a mom who distilled proper English and grammar into me and a husband who is good at math. lol I think I passed it, but we'll see. The results take about a month. Pass or fail, I'm glad that I took 1 step toward a better future for me and my family, and that feels really good!

~~~
In exciting news, soon I'll have my very first product review! Necco all natural wafers. I LOVED Necco candy as a kid, ut I haven't had it in years. They're sending me a sample and some more to had out to trick or treaters. I'm expecting a lot of kids, since we're in a new neighborhood with a lot of kids, and Halloween is on a Saturday. I can't wait to try them and let you know how they taste!

~~~
How is your weather? We had out first nor'easter but luckily it was just rain. We're supposed to get another but so far nothing is happening out there. It's so cold though, in the 40s. It's too early for such freezing weather!! :(

~~~
After the test, J and I went out to the mega mall because the Disney Vacation Club "Doorway to Dreams" was having its grand opening. It was kinda lame, a big dance party and character pictures. We did get free Doorway to Dreams ears though! The line to meet the characters was really, REALLY long. I wouldn't be surprised if it took an hour! It was good to get out and do stuff though. Since J is working so late these days we don't do much during the week anymore.

~~~
That's about it... I'm trying to figure out ways to put more pictures in here. I don't want cheesy clip art ut a lot of what I have posted so far doesn't really have pictures that go along with it. Hmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment