Friday, June 24, 2011

Re-introduction

Oh so much to say, and only now 2.5 months in can I actually take some breathers. I have a long list in my head of what to say about motherhood, its difficulties, it joys and how I feel so different from every other mother I have seen.

On June 1st

Baby E was 11 weeks yesterday! At his 2 month appt, he weighed 9lbs 15 oz, up 1lb 3oz from birth. He lost weight his first month, that is why. But with formula, he is finally getting enough. (He has always liked eating - he likes putting anything is his mouth he can!). He can hold onto objects and has just started reaching out. He has already been to Illinois and Woodloch Pines in PA. Disneyland is next! He is a great kid! And soon he'll be able to DO stuff!!!

June 16, ready to go out to dinner

It has been quite an adjustment! We still are adjusting LOL!!! so I am planning on getting this blog back on track, at the very least posting some sales and deals and giveaways. And more about my life, at least to have a bit of a memory book? I missed the deadlines for some giveaways, unfortunately, but hopefully I can get this going again and pick up some more fans :) I'm going to try to post regularly - maybe not every day but regularly! thank you to everyone who is still around!!

One more pic...

Father's Day, I want to eat this kid up!!!!

<3 lots of love!

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! To think my sons weighed what he did at two months...ugh! I don't know how I carried them around. =O) Motherhood is the greatest joy, but it has it's negative moments too. Make sure you take some time for yourself every once and awhile. Congrats on such a sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping in at my blog and entering the Blog Bash 2011 Giveaways! Good Luck to you. I'm already following your adorable blog.

    Have a super weekend.
    xoxo SusieQTpies

    ReplyDelete