Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Radical Review Wednesday - Unreal Candy



Get UNREAL!
Hello, my name is LB, and I am a sugar junkie. I know it is a little uncouth to love candy these day, but I can't help out. I have loved it since I was young. As an adult, I don't buy too much candy, usually only for holidays. But now that I have discovered UNREAL candy, I might just have to buy candy more often!

Candy that has no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no high corn syrup, no partially hydrogenated oils, no GMOs, no preservatives, and even a low glycemic index... Say what?!?! You KNOW I HAD to try every kind they make! And the taste...

unreal candy coated chocolates - look at those cool colors,

candy coated chocolates -  these have a really nice chocolate flavor, very silky. Jeff said the ones with peanuts had a cherry taste? but I thought they were good. The peanuts tasted fresh.

chocolate caramel peanut nougat bar - very subtle flavor. The nougat didn't really have flavor, but the caramel was chewy and the whole bar came together nicely. Very filling. I would choose this over others.

peanut butter cups -these were good. The peanut butter had a good peanut flavor but wasn't quite peanut buttery enough for me. They were also pretty thin.

chocolate caramel bar - I saved the best for last! This was EXCELLENT!!! The nougat was flavorful - it was soft and chewy.  I did not want to share it with Jeff! I will DEFINITELY get this bar again!

chocolate caramel bar - the best unjunked candy ever!

This might have been my most favorite taste test yet! I recommend this candy, especially if you are jonesing for a sugar rush but want something that isn't quite as bad for you! Junk food that isn't junk. :) For more information, visit http://getunreal.com/ or visit UNREAL on Facebook


 

I am a bzzagent and received coupons to help facilitate my review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment