|Peppermint Marshmallow Fluff Buttercream Frosting|
Oh my yum. This is such an EASY recipe, and it is also crazy easy to customize. I had to use up some candy canes from Christmas, so I made a peppermint flavored marshmallow cream frosting. If you think buttercream can be too sweet, this frosting is for you! It is not quite as sweet as buttercream but just as tasty. I put this on a cake from a cake mix to jazz it up a bit.
Marshmallow Fluff Frosting
- 1/2 cup butter room temp
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 - 2 tsp peppermint extract to taste (or vanilla or almond or orange or...) OPTIONAL
- food coloring (OPTIONAL)
- candy canes or sprinkles or crushed cookies or... (OPTIONAL)
How to Make
- Mix butter and Fluff until smooth on medium speed until smooth.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar with mixer on low.
- Add in milk and extract.
- Mix on medium speed until all combined and smooth.
- Color frosting if desired.
- After frosting, sprinkle crushes candy canes on frosting.