Monday, December 30, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 12/30/13






Well hey there. I am finally getting to use the MPM holiday logo pic! This has been a crazy month, between sickness, WDW, worse sickness and being out of town for Christmas, menu planning has gone out the window!! But we are back, only slightly sick, going to the grocery store today and ready to get back to regular ole life! I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and got everything on your wish list! My big gift was the kindle Fire! woo hoo!!!

Monday:  Deluxe Baked Macaroni and Cheese from Taste of Home

Tuesday:  NYE!!! cheese and crackers, pretzels, Crock Pot Hot Onion Dip, mozzarella sticks.
Dinner: Pillsbury Grands Grilled Cheese
For dessert: S'Mores Dip with Teddy Grahams and Nilla wafers

 Wednesday:  leftover mac and cheese

Thursday: Pizza Bubble Up (Pillsbury Grands Rolls are on sale -  with coupons, I bought 4 for .35 each!)

Friday: leftovers

Saturday and Sunday: I usually don't cook on weekends, but I think I will make some Fresh Take chicken.

Dessert of the Week: leftover cookies - I was too sick to make any, but my sister in law gave us some of hers :D

Find more meal plan at orgjunkie.com!




0 comments:

Post a Comment