Monday, February 24, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 2/24/14


And we are back from vacation!!! It was such a great time, and the perfect thing to escape winter :D I will post pictures soon. This is the week after vacation panic, when supplies are low, and I am too tired to find recipes! Gotta get to the grocery store, but here is a temporary plan.

Monday: Getting our taxes done today (we canceled 2 weeks ago due to snow!!) - so it is the traditional Bobby's Burger Palace dinner

Tuesday: Pasta, maybe a baked ravioli dish

 Wednesday: apps for dessert


Thursday: something from the freezer!

Friday: Pizza night!

Saturday and Sunday:  My #disneyside party is Saturday so I need to figure out what to make lol!

Dessert of the Week: need to make my daring bakers dessert!

Find more menus at Org Junkie!


0 comments:

Post a Comment