Monday, March 17, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 3/17/14


Breaking out the spring Menu Plan Monday banner! Too bad we are stuck in endless cold and freezing weather! Thankfully today's snow is supposed to stay south of us... we are going to get the freezing temps though YAY. (not)

This is a strange week for us... we are getting into our busy time so the menus for the next month or so will be a bit different!

Monday: we are not Irish, but I have not met a holiday meal I haven't liked ;) Actually, I don't like corned beef or cabbage lol Jeff is also working all day, but i still want to make something St. Patrick's Dayish... So it will be Shamrock Shaped Pizzas
 
Tuesday: not sure... I think I might head to a cookbook for this one.


 Wednesday: Chicken Broccoli Casserole

Thursday:  leftovers

Friday: We are going into the city to see Aladdin :D And eating dinner at Schnippers

Saturday and Sunday: Saturday we are seeing Divergent (YAYAYAYAYAY!) and taking the in laws out to lunch.  Sunday, who knows!!!

Dessert of the Week: I am attempting cookie decorating for E's birthday cookie cake, so I baked cut out cookies to decorate today. Wish me luck!!



Find more menus at Org Junkie!




1 comment:

  1. I love broccoli casserole! Yum! Hope it was enjoyed by all. : )
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete