Thursday, November 12, 2009

Menu Plan Update!

The inspectors canceled on  Tuesday, but they came today (thankfully J's father is retired so he could sit in case they came early). And we passed! This ...experience.. is almost over!!

As I was typing this post, UPS came to the door.. It was the PJ Moose I won from the Tanger Outlets Facebook! He is so cute.... see for yourself!







his cute little backside!



Menu plan update...

MONDAY: I forgot to make the potatoes, totally forgot.We just had the burgers with no side.
TUESDAY: I remember! They're actually pretty good too, for a box.
WEDNESDAY: was "Anything goes" so we had leftover potatoes with bacon and scallions. A great idea that my hubby made up!
TODAY: The maple glazed chicken is a og, but DH bought baking potatoes instead of mashing potatoes, so we're having oven fries instead. And really? I have been craving them so this is a good thing! I think I have convinced him to help cut them, too ;)

Hope everyone is having a good week... it's almost Friday!!!

:) LB



0 comments:

Post a Comment