Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One Week!

In one week I'll get my test scores back... I am pretty sure that I passed but you never know!! Then I have to immediately plunk down $80 for the 2 required classes and $96 for the fingerprint kit. It'll be $12 to get fingerprinted. I REALLY want all this done by Jan so I can find a job. But first I have to pass the test LOL

Today we were supposed to have the building inspection for our breezeway and converted rooms. Of course, it was already supposed to have been done but is a long story in the saga of our house lol.  After having FIL come over at 8 a.m. in case the guy showed up when we were at work... well at 9 he called to say he was coming Thursday. So now FIL has to come back. But hopefully then this process will be TOTALLY done... it has been going on since Feb!

0 comments:

Post a Comment