Sunday, February 7, 2010

SUPER BOWL Day!

As I type this, the Who are sucking on my TV. General rule - the older you get the worse you sound, no matter how good you might have once been!! I am enjoying the commercials, though. There have been some cute ones!

It isjsut J and I today, so I made a smaller version of Relish!'s Super Bowl menu.

Of course, the best reason to watch is for an excuse to eat cheese, crackers and dip lol
 

We were going to have the tortilla rollups  as well as the slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches, but decided on only one main dish. I was soooooo nervous to make it. Of course I didn't have all of the ingredients so the sauce was just bottled BBQ sauce, an onion and a packet of Emeril's Essence that I had lying around. They turned out really good!! Even better with cheese.


 For dessert, I made a penut butter brownie recipe from All You magazine. Of course I messed that up too lol too much butter so they are greasy! And also very thick and crumbly. But tasty!!

pre-baking


And after baking, in football shapes and piped via a plastic bag. One day I will have  a real pastry bag set! I used the leftover icing on thr leftover brownies.


I hope that you all are having a great Super Bowl evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment