Sunday, April 3, 2011

Due Today and...

I am sick! Sick :( I've had a little stuffy nose for 5 days or so, but Fri morning I woke up with a horrible sore throat. It continues yesterday, and today my cold is worse and my throat is still on fire.

I guess it's a good thing because the thought of labor still pretty much terrorizes me, and I'd rather not have to fight off any extra pain! Yes I am going to be a whiny, all about me person today... not many of those days left ;) I sut hope this sore throat goes away soon.

Here's a pic from last night... He's still high up apparently, so i ma still waiting!!! At least everything we need to get done is almost done.


Now to feel better and get this kid out!

2 comments:

  1. I hear that you get sick just before you go into labor so the end is near. Have some honey to help your soar throat and get some rest!
    Blessings,
    Shannon C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better soon. And I really like this photo of you.

    ReplyDelete