Friday, October 14, 2011

Downy Unstopables Review


I will admit that I usually don't use these type of items. No fabric softeners, no yummy smelling things. But I decided to give this product a chance - and I am glad I did! It is so easy to use - just pour it into the bottom of your washer drum and let it work its magic in the wash. I usually forget to add it and have to move my clothes around to pour it in. You don't have to use much to get a good scent, either.

I first used it on my clothes and as surprised at how long the scent lasted, a week when they weren't used. I then used it on my towels and wow, it got some stanks right out. I think this product would be great if you have really smelly items like uniforms.

I would definitely buy this product again! I received the blue "Fresh" scent - I can't really describe what it smells like - fresh is a good way to describe it! I would buy it, as well as the purple "Lush" scent to see how it compares.




*this product was provided to me free from vocalpoint. No other compensation was received. All thoughts are my own*

0 comments:

Post a Comment