Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Menu Plan - Week of 5/21/12





One of the worst things about coming home from vacation is not having any food in the house! I have been trying the past few weeks to make meals mostly out of what we already had... and now I am in desperate need of some meat! To the grocery store today, and to try to not spend over my budgeted amount!

Here is the week's shortened meal plan:
Tuesday:  Easy Skillet Cordon Bleu
Wednesday: Cream Cheese Pasta
Thursday: Jeff is going to a show with his parents, so E. and I are ordering in Chinese
Friday: pasta salad

The weekend will be leftovers! Not sure if I am doing a dessert this week, maybe just cupcakes from a mix! I do want to make something for Memorial Day... any ideas?

For more menus, visit orgjunkie.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment