Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Back to School Cravebox Review


I can't believe that I have not blogged about Cravebox before! For $10 to $13, you get a box full of goodies! Subscriber boxes come every 6 to 8 weeks. The boxes can contain anything from food to beauty products to health, office, laundry... you never know what you are going to get, but it is usually pretty good stuff by brands you have heard of and some you haven't.

Cravebox also has limited edition boxes that anyone can apply to get. They are similar to the subscriber boxes, but if you are chosen to receive one, you will get  box full of goodies based on a single theme, topic or interest. Them most recent limited edition box as called Back to School, and it was pretty great!!

Cravebox Back to School Limited edition box

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera - soothing and cooling, I use aloe vera for sunburns, but it has so many uses. This is in the front of my medicine cabinet.

Bic Atlantis pens and mechanical pencils - Bic is seriously my favorite pen brand, and I have always loved using ink that is a different color than regular blue and black. The pens are awesome, and they write so smoothly. Jeff can always use more pencils.

yummi bears DHA supplements - I was so excited to try gummy vitamins LOL These are actually a supplement, but they are also good for you! They are made with fish oil, so they do have a slight fishy taste, but it is still fun to eat gummies! (as you can see from the photo... I have eaten several!) A coupon for $1 off was also included.

Little Pim Spanish DVD - Very cute DVD to help children learn Spanish.It was more just kids speaking Spanish than an actual learning video, but my son still liked it. I think it is important to expose children to other languages and cultures, and this is an easy way to do so.

Halo oral antiseptic spray - I did not try this yet, but will definitely be bringing it the next time we fly. I am so scared of catching airborne germs on planes, and the idea of a spray to help protect me is great. It would be good if you were in a crowded situation, especially in winter.

Kleenex slim packs - What is there to say about Kleenex, soft and strong! These on the go packs are, well, slim, and they fit perfectly into a pocket of the diaper bag. I hardly knew they were there! Plus the designs are neat!

Lunchables with Smoothie coupon -  haven't used this yet, however I love the convenience and taste of Lunchables. They are easy to bring along on when we are out all day and need to feed the kid lunch on the go! Can't wait to try them with smoothies :)

This was a FABULOUS Cravebox! The best part is that there were issues with shipping, so they refunded our money. They are very engaged with their fans. You can find out more about Cravebox on their web site, Facebook or Twitter.





0 comments:

Post a Comment