Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Review






When I was younger, I loved going to the convenience store which, no lie, was called Convenient. One thing I loved buying was packages of cough drops. And my favorite cough drop, by far, was Pine Bros. I really liked how it was soft and it was not minty. It was soothing but not overpowering.

I had not had them in years, so I was so excited to get the chance to try them again. And a week after they arrived I happened to get a nasty cold with a sore throat - which I still have!! Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops were just the way that I remembered. They were soft and a little chewy, and they melted in my mouth. The Natural Honey flavor was so soothing and the Wild Cherry flavor tasted like cherries! I love that they come in pucks - so easy to keep in the diaper bag. No more loose cough drops, no more digging to find them in the bottom of your bag.


Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops are available nationwide at CVS Pharmacy and retail for $3.49.  Flavors include Natural Honey and Wild Cherry with Licorice available in limited quantities this holiday season. Lemon-Citrus will be available next year. Connect with Pine Bros. on Facebook and Twitter - they have a number of contests going throughout the year.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment