Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 4/15/13







What a crazy few weeks this has been! Thankfully the insanity of Easter, 2 birthdays and my parents visit is over, and things have settled back to normal. I will admit that I kinda missed cooking, but eating out and clearing out some of the freezer was nice too!

Monday:  Chicken Ranch Tacos

Tuesday:  Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole, using sweet potato tots

 Wednesday:  leftovers

Thursday: Easy Italian Pasta Bake

Friday:  Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole

Saturday: The kiddo and I will be gone all day, so it is leftovers for dinner.

Sunday:  Leftovers!!


Dessert of the week: We have sooooo much Easter candy left (plus some Girl Scout cookies), so I am not making anything!

Find more menus at Org Junkie






0 comments:

Post a Comment