Monday, April 22, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 4/21/13




This week I have eggs and sour cream to use up, so that is guiding my menu. I feel like I never have anything to make yet I am always trying to use things up??

Monday:  Crescent Pizza Pockets

Tuesday: Creme Fraiche Quiche (no bacon :( )

 Wednesday:  leftovers

Thursday: Leftovers, maybe something from the freezer, maybe something else quick. No inspiration here. Maybe hot dogs, some kind of corn dog casserole?

Friday: Pizza! We have a free one from Papa John's.

Saturday: I am having a grilled cheese party, thanks to House Party! Should be fun!

Sunday:  leftovers

Breakfast of the Week: Yup I rarely make breakfast but this week I am going to make Sour Cream Banana Bread

Dessert of the week: Going to make use of the Easter candy and make either Carrot Cake Coconut Cookies (modified so that J. will eat them!) or Cadbury Mini Egg Blondies

Find more menus at Org Junkie :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment