Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Delicious Dinner!! (Blogmania Sponsor)

I decided to make a few recipes this week with Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce - they are one of my Blogmania sponsors!

Ok... JEFF made the dinner but still ;) We made BBQ Onion Burgers, with ground turkey instead of ground beef. The Bob's sauce caramelized! Deeelicious!!!


I did decide to make some mozzarella sticks to go along with the burgers. I'd never made them before, but it was soooo easy, and they were mighty tasty. I used the recipe at We are not Martha. And since they are baked, they are slightly more healthy!


Gah, I wish we had some left!! Baby carrots and a plum for dessert rounded out the meal. Yum yum.

Tomorrow I will have a fuller review of Country Bob's For you!


1 comment:

  1. Those burgers look great! I LOVE Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce and always have a bottle on-hand!! You've got to try their Fantastic Baked Beans recipe!!!!!

    http://www.countrybobs.com/index.php?option=com_rapidrecipe&page=viewrecipe&recipe_id=9&Itemid=88

    ReplyDelete