Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Radical Review Wednesday: all i ever wanted by Kristan Higgins

When I first started reading this book, I was a little bit wary - it IS a Harlequin romance, and that isn't really my genre. But it sounded cute and like it would be a good summer read, so I thought I'd give it a try. And I LOVED it!



The characters were very relatable. Callie is very likable and real. I totally understood her desire to have a "happy ever after." She is smitten with Mark, who is the handsome charmer you would expect! After he announces he is engaged (at the same time breaking up with Callie) (did I mention it was her birthday, also?) she is devistated. Oh yeah, I know that feeling quite  well!

Luckily for the bubbly Callie, she's about to meet Ian the new veterinarian. He's unlike her in almost every way... but somehow that works!

I thought all i ever wanted was very well written. When Ian is first introduced, he is not necessarily the person you'd really like or want to be with Callie... so I enjoyed how his character was slowly revealed. This book also has a great cast of supporting characters. And i ma not embarrassed to say that it made me cry several times!!

All i ever wanted by Kristan Higgins is out now. You can buy the paperback for $7.99 at amazon.com.


*this book was provided to me by fsb. all opinions are my own*

0 comments:

Post a Comment