Friday, March 11, 2011

Disneyland Days 5 and 6!

Wednesday was a very slow day. We were in and out of the parks, did laundry and rested. I only took pics from the Mark Twain lol There are a few new things along the river since our last trip!





I wanted to have Wednesday be a rest day since I knew that Thursday and Friday were going to be morning to night days (with a little bit of resting in the afternoon). We spent almost the entire day at Disneyland!!






Have to go to the tiki room... my new camera is awesome!!!









We did hop over to DCA on our way back to the room.


Back to Disneyland to the Gallery and Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln...

My Favorite - the toot toot bear!


We had gotten a fast pass for World of Color that morning (Thank you Grand Californian!) but first had to get to our dinner reservations at Big Thunder Barbecue. For some reason I had been DYING to try it since it first opened - and I thought it was pricey but pretty good. Love the entertainment!




On our way out we got confused where to exit ;)



We managed to get a good spot for WOC, and here are a few pictures:






















Hopefully whenever we make it out there again it will still be playing! LOVED IT!!!

One more Disney day left :(



0 comments:

Post a Comment