Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 4/30/12





Well you may or may not have noticed that I did not do a MPM last week... and we paid for it with the nightly "what's for dinner" and nibbling our way through the dinner hour. This week is a more regular week, no more Wednesday night class, though J has some home teachings so he will be getting home around dinner!

I am planning to go to Trader Joe's tomorrow so this menu is subject to change without notice! 

Monday: pasta and sauce
Tuesday: The rest of the Char Crust chicken from the freezer

Wednesday: Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Roast

Thursday: pasta salad (supposed to be nice out!)
Friday: dinner out


Saturday and Sunday will be leftovers.
OOOOKAY I totally spaced that Saturday is Cinco De Mayo! So I think I will make Crock Pot Burritos instead, minus the beans!

Also for dessert last week, I made Chocolate Sprinkle cookies to take up to Jeremy and Melissa's. I made them in bar form, and they were so good!! We have some leftover so that will be dessert this week!

For more menus visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment