Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner Review

I am a Dove girl - who isn't? Dove has been used in my family literally for generations. And with the Campaign for Real  Beauty, they are really showing what they value - and I totally approve! When I was offered the opportunity to be a Dove Hair Premier Ambassador, I jumped on it


I was sent a bottle the new Dove Damage Therapy Daily Moisture Conditioner to try. Now, I have oily hair, so I don't normally use conditioner and with "moisture" in the name, I was a little scared! . But this conditioner? Wow!!! My hair was soft and light and not oily at all. I use this 2 to 3 times a week and just love it! My hair looks healthier and feels so soft!

Keep reading because I am giving away 4 samples of this conditioner. If you don't want to wait, go to Dove's Web Site where you can request a sample of the Daily Moisture or new Intensive Repair conditioner.



I was given a bottle of this to use by Dove and free sample to giveaway. All thought sand opinions are totally my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment