Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - week of 7/12/10

I am so proud of myself - I just made gravy for the first time!! :D It turned out all right. A very yummy treat. Undeserved, since I only lost .2 this week!




Monday: Pan fried pork chops with homemade gravy
Tuesday: Caramelized Onion Pork Chops I made these at the same time as the other chops tonight. They smell good, but this recipe wasn't that great. I guess I should stick with well-known recipe sites LOL I think it will taste good though.
Wednesday: leftover pork chops
Thursday: Boca Chicken Burger
Friday: something with ground turkey... not sure what yet!
Saturday: BEACH DAY!!! Unsure what besides hamburgers. We need to bring a dessert too.
Sunday: leftovers

To join MPM or for more meal ideas, visit this week's Linky at I'm an Organizing Junkie


0 comments:

Post a Comment