Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm Back from WDW, and finally my announcement!!!

I ran out of time to post before the trip, but yes, J and I just got back from a long weekend trip to Walt Disney World. We had a great time - I will post pictures soon! Here is one - from when we got stuck on Snow White!



But... it will be our last trip for awhile... because I AM PREGNANT!!! I know, just about everyone already knows but I had to announce it here! 15w3d today... I am due April 3!

So I am *hoping* to get my groove back and start pitching to companies with maternity and newborn products! I really want to make this a good resource for pregnancy and baby product reviews and giveaways - with all my other usual stuff mixed in.

But first... I need to go nurse my cold. No fun getting sick on vacation!!


3 comments: