Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Radical Review Wednesday: Friendship Sour Cream


One of the best things about being a BzzAgent is trying new brands and new products. My entire life, literally, I have been using one brand of sour cream. I never though any other could compare and didn't ant to try! Enter BzzAgent and the Friendship brand. While they are known for their cottage cheese, I am not a cottage cheese fan, so I decided to get the sour cream.

I was surprised to learn that it tasted as god as the competition! Even the light version was creamy and tasty, wit a hint or sour. They are also Gluten Free and Kosher! I used it in crock pot salsa chicken, as a baked potato topping and to dip in my homemade quesedillas. Delicious!!Next time I'll be making these:  sour-cream-choco-muffins YUM!!!

It's so nice to have an alternative now - better chance to buy some sour cream on sale!! If you go to the Friendship Dairies homepage, you can also print a coupon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment