Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hot Deal:Buy 1 Get 1 Free at Starbucks!

This is my most favorite time of the year for Starbucks! Summer is great because of the frappes, but oh! nothing beats a peppermint mocha! When my friend  posted this information on Facebook, I immediately began making plans: How would I convince Jeff that e need to go to Starbucks? (Sadly the economy has cut down my buying a coffee a day habit!)



From tomorrow,  11/18 to  Sunday, 11/21, stop by any Starbucks between 2 and 5pm and you can buy one holiday drink and get one free! There are several flavors to choose from including Caramel Brulee Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Peppermint hot chocolate, Gingerbread and Eggnog Latte, and more. Click here for the details. You can also click on the picture above!


Also, starting December 1st, you can get a daily deal texted to your phone when you text "12DAYS" to the number 29943. I am so excited about this! I don't think it's a good thing that I work in the same place as a Starbucks LOL


0 comments:

Post a Comment