Saturday, January 29, 2011

Zulily - Crazy deal on Halo SleepSacks!

You may not know this, but I am kinda crazy about Halo sleepsacks. I know, it is my luck that this kid will hate them, but I don't care at this moment!!



I just found out that they are one of the deals at zulily.com. Yeah, it is ANOTHER one of those deal sites but this is the best I have seen - you can get a sleepsack for $7.49! I have NEVER seen them so low! They have adorable Halo footie pajamas and other clothes for a deep discount too. Now, they do only have one print of the sleepsacks left, but there are plenty of other Halo items on sale.

Also they have current sales on WeeSqueak, Tiny Prints, Mud Pie and Combi, among others. They also have items for mom and the home. Upcoming evetns inclue Laura Ashley, Babylicious nad Simon & Shuster.


Check out all of Zulily's sales today!


0 comments:

Post a Comment