Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Heelys Snekers Review



I will admit I have been kinda jealous of the people who wore Heelys. It is just so cool to have a sneaker that is also part roller skate! So I jumped at the chance to try them for myself!



I was sent a pair of the Heelys Wave sneakers to review. They are totally cute! The grey is muted, and that makes the pink pop! I also love their rounded look. They were a little tight on me - the bridge part rubs a little, but that is most likely because I have wide feet! I can still wear them just fine without major issue. I also like that the wheels are hidden when they are in.


Photobucket
Heelys Wave without the wheels in. Totally cute!

I was a little nervous to try them with wheels for the first time. I made sure Jeff was nearby to catch me if i fell! lol!! And it was a little scary to give your balance over to a pair of wheels. However, the directions are easy to follow, and it honestly didn't take long for me to find my balance. Actually going somewhere took a bit more time! I did do it, though, glided along a short distance without holding on. With more practice I might be brave enough to  use them outside. And, BTW,  Jeff was so excited for them that he had to try them on! Of course they didn't fit, but I am now thinking a possible Christmas present...

Heelys with the wheels in.


Heelys is throwing a Black Friday special! From Nov 25-Nov 28, buy any pair of Heelys, and get the second pair for $25. Or buy a Nano, and get a pair of shoes for $25, and also get free ground shipping on all orders!

 
I was given a pair of Heelys to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own, and I received no additional compensation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment