Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Purell Jelly Wrap Carriers Review


I was so obsessed with Purell when it first came out! I had several of the on the go carriers and took them everywhere! Eventually I switched to a different brand because those sanitizers were scented. I did not like some of their features as much but the scent caused me to stay. I still use the Purell pump bottles, at work when I was working, and I bought several when Baby E. was born to help keep him healthy among all of his visitors!



So I was eager to try to the Purell Jelly Wrap Carriers to see if they were as good as I remembered. Sadly, I was disappointed. Previously, the carriers fitted over the top of the bottle so the bottle stayed upright. Now, the bottle faces down, so the caps come undone during your daily routine. The sanitizer also spurts out when it is used. Also, before, the carrier had a longer loop (you could choose from 3 positions) so it was easier to access and to share with others.




However, there are good things about Purell Jelly Wrap Carriers. The to go nature itself is wonderful. Very easy to take anywhere with you so you are always protected. The sanitizer is also very smooth and blends into your skin easily. It was not drying either, which is such a plus!

So, Purell itelf is great! I would say these carriers are just all right. For more information, visit purell.com.

 
I received the product from bzzagent  to review. No other compensation was received and all thoughts and opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment