Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dr. Oetker Pizza Ristorante Review

Apologies for the quick review with no pictures from me... I was told BzzAgent was not going to give you credit for blog posts anymore, so I didn't eat it thinking about the blog. Then when I logged on today, the last day of the campaign, I saw there was a spot for a blog review! So here you go!




Jeff and I tried these two pizzas:
  • Quattro Formaggi: 4 premium cheeses: edam, mozzarella, emmental, blue cheese, basil seasoning
  • Speciale: Pepperoni, cooked ham, spicy herbs
Both were very good and enough for two people. However, one pizza would not be enough for three. The Speciale was good, crisp, and I enjoyed having two types of meat. The toppings were plenty, but it wasn't spicy (as the descriptions mentions spicy herbs). The quattro formaggi was delicious. The blue cheese was runny but gave it a bit of a bite that you don't usually find on a frozen pizza.

Pizza Ristorante comes in six varieties, and you can find in in most supermarkets. For more information, visit http://oetker.us or http://ristorante.us


*As a member of BzzAgent, I received 2 free product coupons. No other compensation was received, and all thoughts and opinions are my own*

0 comments:

Post a Comment